Now I am sure there is something in the water in our neighborhood! There are three of us pregnant on my street...and now a mommy robin laid eggs in a pine tree in our front yard! She is super protective and I almost got attacked by here to get you this picture...so enjoy! Her nest is so cute...and we let Annelise look in to see the eggs. I will have to post a pic when the babies hatch!
Baby birds coming soon...
Now I am sure there is something in the water in our neighborhood! There are three of us pregnant on my street...and now a mommy robin laid eggs in a pine tree in our front yard! She is super protective and I almost got attacked by here to get you this picture...so enjoy! Her nest is so cute...and we let Annelise look in to see the eggs. I will have to post a pic when the babies hatch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We must have different water over here, whew!!!!!
Hey we just found a bird's nest in our backyard. It had little birdy eggs in them too. Can I have some of your water. he he
That will be fun for your kids to watch the eggs hatch!
Post a Comment