SuPeR BuSy (& FuN) WeEk!

I still love Halloween and all the fun of fall- but I must say it is a super busy time of year! I thought it was just Christmas that was nuts! I love it all though! We started this crazy week with carving pumpkins. Annelise picked a bat motif and Aaron wanted the pirate pumpkin.

And then we had a day at Black Island Farms- fun, but it was FREEZING!

And then to the class Halloween parties. I was the "class mom" for Annelise's party, so I must say I am slightly glad that one is over- except there was awesome moms that helped and it turned out so fun.

And I threw this collage in of Annelise because she LOVES her costume (Giselle from Enchanted) and begs for me to take her picture!

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

I love Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays, but by the end of October I am exhausted and ready to put it all away.

P.S. Annelise looks so Darn Cute!

azHarline said...

I love it. I wish we had been doing more Halloween fun activities, but I have been preoccupied with other more important things this year. Your kids are so adorable. I love their costumes, but I have yet to see Cole in his-what is he going to be.

Corbin and Amy said...

Wow!! It really was cold. Cole's little nose was so pink. So cute. I love the pumpkins. You guys did a great job carving them. I agree with Mayra.. can't wait to see Cole's costume:) All the kids looks great.

Shauna said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Cole is no longer a baby. He is so adorable! Too cute. It looks like you have had a fabulous October. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.