LaZy SuNdAy AfTeRnOoN


This past Sunday, church this week was only 2 hours so we thought we needed to fill the time with something fun for the kids. So we went up to Pineview and let the kids wade in the water and we went on a nature walk. The water was freezing, but the walk was so nice with the most beautiful fall colors. The kids insisted we bring their swim suits! And luckily it wasn't that cold outside!





Later that night we decorated a haunted gingerbread house


I also included a picture of the picture I took of the tv when Good things Utah recognized Cole's bday (a few weeks ago)


And I just had to put this one in here- Annelise and Aaron can seriously fight like cat and dog like no other- but they also can be best friends. Case in point...

7 comments:

{Emily Yeates} said...

ah haha that pic of cole is to die for

azHarline said...

I love the picture of Annelise and Aaron. They are so cute! Sometimes I wish our church would only be 2 hours. How did you pull that one off?

Wendy said...

You guys are crazy...swimsuits at Pineview in October!!! :) The leaves were gorgeous though.We are going over to the pumpkin walk tonight...right when it opens to beat the crowd.

Menlove Family said...

I didn't know you wore swimming suits up at Pineview! Freezing! AND, your haunted halloween house looks killer...way better than ours. Your kids are talented. I let Camren do his all by his self. You'll have to see it :)

Love Family said...

love the trees in those pics! the colors are so pretty! Cute Halloween house too! Looks like fun! All of your pics are super cute!

{Emily Yeates} said...

You want to go back to take spanish classes?!!? you crazy! Yeah I took spanish all the way up until I was in the same classes at BYU with all the returned missionaries from spanish speaking missions and I STILL couldn't speak it. So I gave up. Not my thing I suppose. Good thing I have Tanner for the language side of things ;-).

Corbin and Amy said...

I love the fall leaves. We went for a walk today to look at all the colors. It's so beautiful right now. I love it. I also love the picture of Aaron and Annelise. It doesn't get any cutier than that!