OuR tRiP tO aRiZoNa

We had the best time staying at my mom's in Az over the week before the fourth of July. I don't know what it is...but I absolutely love going on vacation and being away from home. I know most people desire to go home...but I get anxiety when the trip nears an end because I know what awaits me at home (work, cleaning, bills, LIFE). We went to see my sweet sister-in-law graduate from nursing school...
CONGRATS MAYRA!
And we went to see my family...and my dog Mockie (who I miss terribly) Now Annelise asks to get a dog almost every single day!
and we got to see Brandon's dog, Yoshi and visit good 'ol Officer Harline in uniform one night...



I got to see one of my best friends from high school and her 3 super cute girls...(I love you Pish!) (& thxs for the swim & pics....her daughter took them!)

We of course got to swim many, many, times...WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO IN 115 DEGREE WEATHER? We swam in my mom's pool...(which I love because it is a salt water pool with a waterfall) And we swam with my cousins for the fourth of July...and pretty much got pruney hands each day!




We couldn't not go to the lake either...I went once with the kids, my mom, and Brandon...and then Josh got to go again with Brandon and Mayra. And I am sure they tore it up...the water is so nice there (dirty but calm) and Brandon is seriously getting so good...and I have always been Josh's biggest fan.




And Annelise got to play dress up...ALOT. My mom's house is outfitted with lots of toys and dresses and lots to do. My kids love the scenery change and seeing Grammy and Uncle Brandon, Aunt Mayra, both dogs and even Aunt Amy for a couple days!!! It really was so nice. I think the next time we go back is at Christmas time...and it will be hard to wait.



1 comment:

azHarline said...

I was so glad that you guys were able to come and visit us. We need to plan more vacations so that we can see each other more often. Sometimes I feel like Annelise and Aaron are growing up so fast and I am missing out on so much. Hopefully we will be able to come up in November for the new baby. This past trip was so fun and we miss and love you all.