This summer we have had Lagoon season passes and have visited it quite a few times already! We love Lagoon. Well, except on Saturdays (crazy busy). Annelise is Miss Brave and will ride anything she is tall enough to ride and Aaron started at as a big 'ol wimpo...but now loves the rides! We have been with cousins and with friends and have been lucky enough to see lots of ward & neighbor friends there too.





We also have gone to Lagoon-a-beach once and soaked up the sun. That was a little harder with little kids. The water was cold and there isn't the best areas for playing with little ones like at Cherry Hill. And...while I am sporting a pregnant belly...there are a million cute young things sporting cute bodies around me really helping my self-esteem!

We are definitely going to have to go back during Frigthmares so I can ride Wicked. The temptation is killing me and I can't ride anything but kiddy rides! It has still been worth it to buy the passes and has made for some fun evenings with the kids.

1 comment:
I'm so ready for another Lagoon day.....in late August. Hopefully on a 'cooler' day or evening.
Post a Comment