New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year's!
And lucky for me...creating this blog is one of my resolutions I can check off my list! (I do however need to keep it up-to-date through out the year to keep my resolution.) We did have quite an eventful 2007. And December never fails to end the year eventful! We got to travel to AZ and see my family and see Brandon graduate from the Police Academy. We also got to fulfill all the family traditions around the holidays of seeing Santa, the temple lights, the nativity, 24th party with Josh's family, and other fun events. We added a few with an ugly sweater party and sledding on New Year's day. I am sad to see 2007 end...but, 2008 will be welcomed if the real estate market gets better!

As for immediate news...only thing I can think of is that Josh is playing Mr. Mom a couple days a week now...since I am working again. Oh how I just love cleaning teeth. Well, it does bring home some bacon...but I miss my kids and wish I was home. Josh is the hardest worker there is...and I am so lucky to have him...and I am glad he can step in and help tend while I go to work. Ok...that is all for now...I shall post again soon!

Brittanny

8 comments:

HartFamily said...

I like your blog.

CHELSEY said...

Wahoo! So glad y'all have a blog now. I haven't seen tons of those pic's, so you obviously needed one! hehe Props on your design.

Kim said...

Looks Great! It is always nice to have one thing checked off that list of things to do! Love Kim

schnitzius family said...

great blog! it will be fun to check in once in a while! you can check out ours, too. you can link from our name on here (i think). if not, e-mail me and i'll send you the link! love, autumn

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you, Brittany! You all look great. I'll keep checking in on you from time to time :-) (I don't blog, though, so you'll have to find out about me the old fashioned way...)

Katie said...

Britt! I am so happy you got a blog and found me! Your kids are so freakin' cute! Seriously gorgeous, just like you! It's going to be so great to keep up with your family now! Get Corby and Amy to hurry up and get a blog too!

j nordfors said...

Hey your blog looks great. I didn't know you started working again?? Hope that's going well. Talk to you later, Jenell

Amber said...

Your blog is so cute! You inspired me to do one! Go look at mine. blog.schouten.us It is so fun!
Love You!