Hey nerd!!!! So when were you going to tell me that you started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JK I am so proud of you though! The kids look adorable! I can't believe how big Aaron is getting and Annelise just gets cuter and cuter (as if that 's possible)!I love the princess party pictures and the ugly sweater pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
OK, sorry! So I just checked my e-mail and got your message! Anyways, love the blog...and the songs, brett was in here when I checked it and he was dancing around to your music (Scary I know), so I think that means he likes it!
*Attorney & Land Developer *Loves Wakeboarding *Really loves Snowboarding *Church history buff *Reader *Knows how to relax *Attracted to water *Loves the people of Panama *Plays with his kids like no one can *Britt's best friend
BRITTANNY
*Happy Mother *Dental Hygienist *Harry Potter & Twilight series fan *Dancer *Music Lover *Martha Stewart & crafting enthusiast *Baseball follower forever *Not a morning person *Can shop till she drops
ANNELISE
*9 yrs old with too much energy *Loves to dance & is a showstopper *All Girl *Sweet big sister & loves her family *Too smart for her own good *Water lover *Is loved so very much
Aaron
*6 years old with a constant smile *Seeks adventure & explores *Content little boy with his Legos and wii *Misses his Grandpa Dennis *Loves his scooter & Doggy *His family couldn't be without him
Cole
*4 years old *has the sweetest little dimples *is loved by his older sister and brother *has a contagious laugh *is Josh's twin *Loves planes, trains, & automobiles
Damon
*sweet baby born on Sept 1, 2011 *enjoys eating-sleeping-waking {repeat} *loved by his siblings (esp Aaron) *perfect fit in our family
2 comments:
Hey nerd!!!! So when were you going to tell me that you started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JK
I am so proud of you though! The kids look adorable! I can't believe how big Aaron is getting and Annelise just gets cuter and cuter (as if that 's possible)!I love the princess party pictures and the ugly sweater pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
OK, sorry! So I just checked my e-mail and got your message! Anyways, love the blog...and the songs, brett was in here when I checked it and he was dancing around to your music (Scary I know), so I think that means he likes it!
Post a Comment