
Aaron did not have the best attitude one Sunday afternoon...so being the good sister Annelise is, she designed up a sign for Aaron to wear to warn others. (it says "I am miserable") So considerate of her huh? And you know what? Aaron actually wanted to wear his sign! I think I may need to borrow it from him because of my constant morning sickness...I am not sure I will look as cute as he does wearing it though.

4 comments:
What a cute little kid. I sure do miss him. I miss all of you and I can't wait to see you guys in April. And hopefully, you will tell if I have a new nephew or niece coming my way. I hope the morning sickness goes away soon, and I doubt I have to tell you that it will all be worth it in the end.
How funny! I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats!
Kids are too funny!
And is this an announcement? If so, how exciting and congrats! Feel better soon, if hopefully you are one of the lucky ones that ever get over the morning sickness. Oh I envy those...2 more weeks, 2 more weeks :)
Congratulations!!! I am calling dibs on ALL of your kids for kindergarten!! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment