ThAnKsGivInG & BoWeN pArTy

Thanksgiving this year was at Chelsey's beautiful home. It was a ridiculously yummy meal (of course since the Yeates' are all great cooks). Charissa planned to have an organic meal with a fresh turkey and all. The girls got together the night before and made pies and laughed and talked. We then had a great meal the next day, watched Sherlock Holmes and planned where to go for the black friday shopping. I chose to sleep in this year. (good choice)



Then last week we had the Bowen party (Josh's mom's side of the family) and the kids (& adults) had a great time. Especially since Santa came to the partay! Aaron is the most obsessed with Santa of all the kids...he followed him around all night and while the other kids had their turn to sit on his lap...he sat right there and wouldn't move more than a few feet away. And when it was finally his turn Santa was..."well, since I know you are super excited hop up here!" Then Santa asked him what he wanted...so Aaron said..."I have been so good Santa." So Santa replies, "good, so a nice gift, like a football or something?" Aaron was quick to let him know he really wants Legos and a little car. I love to see how excited little kids get at Christmas...it really does make it so magical. Annelise told Santa to surprise her this year...letting him know she has been good. And Cole just cried. One more year and maybe he will be excited about Santa. Hopefully...

1 comment:

azHarline said...

I love the picture of Cole. He is so cute even while screaming his head off. Didn't Santa come a bit early?