ThE WiNdY cItY






I am jealous of this...I love love love old architecture! I bet it was so beautiful.
Josh got back from a trip to the city of Chicago yesturday. He went there with 3 other friends for four days and reports that they had the best time. He went to the Utah v. Notre Dame college football game, & also a Chicago Bears NFL game. They also toured the city, ate out for every meal, shopped (for souvenirs), & also toured Wrigley field. That part made me so jealous because of my undying love for baseball. I am so glad to because my souvenir was a Chicago Cubs shirt. I love it! The kids missed him, but loved their presents when he got home. I am so glad he had fun, but also so glad he is home!





3 comments:

{Emily Yeates} said...

awww that is so cute!! How FUN!

Wendy said...

I need a getaway like that!!! Sounds like he had a blast!!

azHarline said...

I love Cole's little jacket. Can't wait till see you guys