HeAlTh CaRe

I am not sure what to say other than I am so sad to see our country change for the worst when the health care bill congress just passed and that Obama signed today. We are on our way to becoming a socialistic country and this was one huge step. What a sad day Sunday was. I hope that the democrats face some consequences come November elections. They just have no regard for what most of America wants! 73% of Americans polled were against the health care bill, yet is still passed with absolutely no GOP support and missing some Democatic support as well! Nancy Pelosi just forced this down our throats and I am sure she did the same for many of the democrats she convinced to vote for it! Can you tell how I feel about the bill?

4 comments:

azHarline said...

I know exactly how you feel. Our Harline home has been quite sad/mad since Sunday. And we are still baffled by it.

Wendy said...

I just hope it will get over turned before they can actually implement anything.

Corbin and Amy said...

britt, this is Corbin, and as a doctor, you know how I feel about this. In fact I have yet to find a doctor or resident at my hospital who is for Obamacare. I think we should call it Obamacareless!

Corbin and Amy said...

or maybe we should call it Obama-lack-of-care-about-the-future-of-this-country. No, that is a little long for a name.