FiRsT dAy Of ScHoOl




Here's the biggest highlight for the month of September for Annelise...her first day of Kindergarten! She was so excited and couldn't wait! She loves her teacher and had no problem going. Here is to my sweet little girl who is growing up and is now in school!

6 comments:

Debbie Gardner said...

Soooo Cute! I can't wait till it's a full day! This 3 hour business is garbage.

The Petersen's said...

So stinking cute! I miss our ward!! I can't belive how big your babies are getting!

Wendy said...

She looks so grown up! Congrats on getting the first one in school!

Corbin and Amy said...

Gosh she is so grown up! I was watching some more of our home videos and I had some footage of when we were living with you guys. She was so little and now she is off the school! One down...two to go. :)

azHarline said...

She is soooo cute! Is that the shirt you were telling me about, cause I love it. It is just adorable.

Love Family said...

She is so cute! Today in Primary I commented on her cute bag/purse and she told me she got to kiss one of the Jonas brothers and dance with him or something...at a Jonas parade?! haha I bet it's fun having at least one girl to pamper with having your two boys!