TiFiE RaNcH cAmPiNg TrIp


Our family and Josh's family went on the funnest (is that a word?) camping trip this past weekend. It was the coolest place to camp. It was called Tifie Ranch and is located really close to East Canyon Lake. It had really nice A-frame cabins to stay in, or you could stay in a tent, or tee-pee. We stayed in the cabins. They didn't have bathrooms or a kitchen so we used a shared pavillion with the kitchen and bathrooms with other cabins but they were so nice.

It was such a beautiful area with a archery area, paintball range, playground, and had a river running along the property. The boys tried fishing the river with no luck, so they went up to East Canyon and guess who caught the biggest fish? Annelise! (Josh reports that she prayed really hard right before they caught it!) It did rain on Saturday, but we kept warm by the campfire and did all the fun camping things you normally do. I just cannot get over how beautiful it was and I want to go back already!

The kids had so much fun with their cousins and also chasing around three wild kittens that belonged to the groundskeeper. There was always something to do and the kids just loved every minute. I am so glad we had the chance to camp at least once this summer and it made it even better to go with the Yeates family. Thanks Charissa for planning it and making us all go!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like so much fun!! We are excited to get our last camping trip of the season in over Labor Day! The kids keep asking how much longer.....

Kim said...

It was a great place, wish we could have spent more time with the family! I guess the ward is my family for now. My kids can't wait till next year.

azHarline said...

I wish we could go camping, but it is still a little too hot here. Cole is so cute, I think he totally looks like Josh. By the way, I love your new blog.

Corbin and Amy said...

How fun that you went with all the Yeates family!! Do think the Harline side could do a camping trip?? HAha

Debbie Gardner said...

WOW! Lots of updates. Good work. Looks like you had a fun summer!

The Waters said...

Britt, I can't see the pictures cause they're so small. Do you think you could email me them or put them on shutterfly or something so I could print a couple? Thanks Love Reesh