sNoW dAyS





I had been promising the kids I would take them out and build a snow man with them the next time it snowed- so when it snowed last week we really had our fun. Josh wasn't home so we made a whole bunch of snow balls to get him when he got home. Except, he found us out...(I threw some at the car) so he drove out of the driveway and drove around the neighborhood for 30 minutes waiting for us to go inside. We tricked him and still got him with a couple good ones as he ran in the house! It is ironic, I am from Arizona, and thought I would hate the snow moving here. But, I actually love it. I probably love it more than most. I like the days when it is snowy and overcast. I am the type to like bad weather. I think I had too many sunny days growing up that I like it when the sky is different colors. Wierd huh. Josh is counting down the days until summer and I am counting down the days till I the winter is over; except he is excited and I will be sad.

1 comment:

azHarline said...

I don't get it. I have lived in Arizona my whole life and can't imaginen living some where else. I love my bright yellow sun. Looks like you had fun in the snow. I think the weather was in the high 70's/low 80's last week when you were having snow. Can't wait to see you!