jAnUaRy & fEbRuArY bLaHs...






I think it is a good thing I don't have much to write about. Except when I am bored of playing "princess" with Annelise and a short order cook and maid for Aaron I am not so sure I like the lax-ness of this time of year. I am excited for Valentine's Day- and I must say waking up little Cole each morning does make it a little more fun. I love babies so much! I wish I would have appreciated my other kids more when they were babies. I do not have much for complaints they really are good kids. And I sure think they are cute! It is amazing how much one can love their kids. I have certainly found that out with all three.

Infact, I do have a story for you- Aaron has a querky habit to his personality. He always puts things down his shirt instead of using his pockets. When I change his clothes at night there is almost always something hidden in there. ONe day he really took it a little too far...and well, this is what resulted! I took a pic of all the stuff that he had stuffed in there so you can see how nuts he is! It is too funny.




Oh! I just remembered one other thing I have to look forwsrd to- the BASEBALL season is coming soon! Yah! I sure hope the D-backs have a better season this year!

8 comments:

azHarline said...

They are all so cute. Cole is getting so big and I love his smile. I bet you have some fun days hanging out with them.

Wendy said...

He knows how to keep the stuff he wants away from everybody else. As close to your person as possible!!!

I'm with you on the Jan/Feb blahs....maybe that means I need to take a tropical vacation. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen ;0)

Elisha said...

Haha, I lOVE the shirt story, that is great! You're right, I think we are a match made in heaven....but you and your obsessions with baseball makes me wonder if you two aren't more compatable!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That's funny that he stuffs things down his shirt like that! Priceless picture!

The Gardners said...

I love kids querks!!

P.S. Cole is getting big!!

Anonymous said...

how cute and a good reminder...I should have enjoyed my boys in the infant/baby stage more too! They grow so fast, although I can't complain when they can walk and feed themselves! =)

Monica said...

Hi Brittany! I was just checking out your blog b/c we miss you so much! It's so fun to see your adorable family. We wish we could be close to you again and know Aaron and Cole. Tell Miss Annelise we said hello! We love you! Come vist us soon.

Shauna said...

Look at your cute family. I can't believe how much baby Cole is growing up. Don't worry though, he is still little. I still call Cosette my baby & I realize she is 2, she is not much of a baby anymore. I love all of the pictures. Your family is so darling. Glad to here you guys are doing well. Take care!