Ok...I have seriously been waiting for the last two months to tell people...but now...with the constant sickness...I think it is just getting to obvious! We are expecting to add on to our family! I am due Oct. 11 (corbin's bday) but I have gone two weeks early with the last two...so I bet it will happen in Sept. I am so excited...and now even more since I am taking Zofran! Thanks to Brad & Haley...(who had a left-over RX) I can now get through the day and even work! It has been such a blessing.
It is funny though...each time I get pregnant...I think...oh no- will this make the previous child feel less loved and will I be able to love each child as much as the others? Sounds silly doesn't it...but you know, honestly I have that fear! But each time I just grow in my capability to love and our family just loves each new member. It is something I just can't describe.
So we are excited...and if you are wondering...I am kinda hoping for a boy...but since we already have one of each...I would love either!

21 comments:
Huge congrats to you Brittanny! I worried about the not enough love to go around thing too, but you just have more love in the family! And then they also have one more person to love and be loved by. It's like love just grows exponentially!
And I'm so glad you're feeling better...if you need more Zofran and are in a bind, I might be able to hook you up.(wink)
Thanks for posting a comment to my blog..I was starting to feel left out by my blogging friends.
Congratulations Brittanny! That's exciting! Aren't anti-nausea drugs the best? I couldn't get through either pregnancy without them. Glad you are feeling better! Hope you have an easy pregnancy.
Congrats Brittanny! So happy for you guys. I worried about stuff like that too. It just means you're a good mom. I'm glad you're feeling better too. If I were you, I'd take Mary Ellen up on her offer, she's a great neighbor:) I'm pretty sure she's saved me quite a few doctor visits!
I am just soooo excited. It's like I'm the one pregnant or something. After I got off the phone with you Corbin asked if I was jealous. I smiled and said "kind of" but my time will come. I can't wait to see what this one will look like. Have a good day.
Yeah Britty! How many weeks are you now? If I knew you were that sick I would've shipped you all my "drugs" before I just gave them away! ( I think I actually have some suppositories if you need those! YIKES! The things we'll do to just feel better! ) I totally feel for you babe! I wish I was there to come take you kiddies off your hands!
Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys. I love your kids so much and can't wait for the next one. I just wish I saw them more(hint hint). Love ya guys
Congratulations to you guys!!! That definitely is exicting. Hope you make it through the bad part soon!
Congrats Brittany! You're kids are so cute, I'm sure #3 will be just as adorable. Annelise is the only name Andrew can remember from his preschool friends. I agree, love just grows exponentially for each child. You wonder how much more you can love, then you see your new baby and can't imagine why you ever wondered. Good luck with everything!
Congrats Brittany! I hope we have one around the same time! I am glad to know I am not the only one that worries about the Love thing! I don't have any advice about it because I just have the one, so I enjoyed reading everyone elses'! love ya!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Let me know if you need anything...
congrats that is ausome. I am so sorry about the sickness. Thank goodness for good drugs.... I love your blogg
Congrats, congrats! I wonder what he/she will look like! Well, not really. hehe
(meaning that your kids sort of look alike. sort of;))
B-
I am so excited for you!! I can't believe you didn't tell me at the cheesecake factory though - you are so in trouble. Anyway, I am excited to see you Saturday and talk pregnancy. If you need anything let me know!!!
Congrats to you all - I wish you as little morning sickness as possible - I've heard Zofran works wonders - your kids are darling, it's a good mold to add to.
Yeah!!!! That is so exciting. I love Zofran when I am prego...the only thing that works for me. I get to sick!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! You guys make such cute babies! Glad you have some stuff to help you get thru the day. It's so hard to be sick and still have to take care of everyone. Funny how you are due on Corbin's bday. We were really planning on having an Oct. baby, but apparently we screwed up. I told Chris is would be so perfect if we had our last baby (most likely) on Corbin's bday since he introduced us. Oh well. Now I guess I'm glad to be 14 weeks instead of 10 and feeling nasty!
Congratulations Britt,
That is so exciting! I am glad you are able to find something to help with the sickness, that is so miserable!
AHHHH! I am so excited for you! Congrats! I am so glad you are feeling better. Our babies will be really close in age that's awesome!
Love YOU!
That is so funny because someone at church asked me if you were pregnant and I said I didn't know. You hadn't said anything so I didn't even assume. Congrats!! That is really exciting. You will have to keep me posted on how you are doing. I always wonder about the love issue, I think that is why I am afraid to have another.
Congratulations! It is so wild to me that you will soon have three that are all younger than my one! Funny how life goes. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment